Thank you for your interest in having Sheppard Realty Rentals manage your property. Attached is our contract, as well as the documents that will be provided to the renters, for your review.
In addition to these documents I wanted to share with you some of the ways that we support you as the property owner and help drive customers to your property and ensure their visit is memorable and rebooked.
As an owner of the property you will have access to our property management system as well as the following support to make owning rental properties easier:
- Annual P&L Statement to be used by your accountant to easily file your Schedule B on your tax return.
- 1099 submissions for all subcontractor work that meets the IRS tax filing requirements
- Monthly and YTD reports on rentals by property to document:
- # of Stays
- # of days blocked for Owner Use
- Gross Rent Received
- Management Fees
- Detailed Expenses/Credits
- Net Income after expenses, credits and fees
- Collection and payment on your behalf of any state, county and/or local rental taxes
Day-to-Day Property Management
- Arranging and oversight of local contractors for any routine work required/requested
- Yard Work
- Oversight of any repairs required to the property to keep it in rentable condition
- Post Storm Property Checks
- Monthly Off-Season Property Checks
On top of the above, in order to ensure your tenants have the best possible experience we will provide tenants the option of adding on the service of prearranging anything required to create the vacation the client desires.
Each renter will arrive to a Welcome Beach Bag filled with:
- Paper Towels
- Toilet paper
- Hand soap
- Dish Detergent
- Laundry Detergent
- Sanitizer key chain
- If they have children a Sand Bucket with a beach ball will be offered as well.
We will also include the option for us to pre-arrange local services such as:
- Photographers for Beach Photo Sessions
- Golf Tee time setup w/ discount rate VIP cards
- Bridal Shower & Birthday Special Weekends with Activities scheduled
- Shopper weekends with VIP cards to visit our local businesses
- Seafood Getaways to enjoy the local fisherman’s catch at our fine local eateries